The value of your GSM Barcelona experience only begins with the year you spend here. Lifelong friendships, the collaborative community, and common connections with other GSMBarcelona alumni are among the most powerful benefits of a GSM Barcelona degree.
Just as our campus offers undergraduates many career paths, our Alumni Association lets you connect back to GSM Barcelona in the ways most meaningful to you personally. With alumni's enthusiasm and support, the school is able to fulfill its mission of serving companies and society through high quality teaching and research.
This network is a powerful tool capable of providing assistance, contacts, services, and opportunities. Graduate School of Management in Barcelona was founded as a result of a partnership between more than 100 universities from Europe, Asia and America Networking is at the core of our existence.
GSM Barcelona is also in strategic partnership with leaders from industry, commerce, government and international non-governmental organisations.
One of the most important benefits of being part of the GSM Barcelona Alumni Network is the chance to be in touch - personally and directly - with thousands of managers and change agents- in Central and Eastern Europe and well beyond.
- CEE countries represented: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria,Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey
- Other European countries represented: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France,Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Norway,Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- Ex Soviet Union countries represented: Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova,Russia, Ukraine
- Rest of the world represented: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Dominican Republic,Ecuador, Ghana, India, Kenya, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia,Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates,United States of America, Vietnam
The GSM Barcelona Alumni Club supports you in cooperation with our Career Services Center to enhance your career perspectives. Furthermore the Career Services area within the Alumni Portal provides top-level job offers “by alumni, for alumni” as well as opportunities to cooperate with corporate partners.
Graduate School of Management in Barcelona is committed to providing lifelong learning opportunities for our alumni. Whether you're interested in learning about the newest research and subjects being taught at GSM Barcelona or looking to upgrade your skills, GSM is your source for continuing education.
GSM Barcelona's Executive Education Program helps middle- to senior-level executives adjust to the changing needs of a global, dynamic marketplace. Plus, GSM alumni can take anyexecutive program at a 30% discount!
Speaker videos feature prominent business and community leaders who have appeared at GSM as speakers. Learn from some of the most successful individuals without ever leaving your home. You can follow our videos on GSM Official Youtube page.
“GSM Barcelona Guide to Practical Leadership”, for example is a series of articles that draw on the latest research and practical insights of many of our top faculty, written to aid you in becoming even more effective in your professional careers.Should you be interested or have any questions regarding any of these programs, please contact the Alumni Relations office at +34 935 039 158 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our careers advisory service is available to all students and offers support in matters of career planning, change processes and orientation in personal development.
The pre-requisites of targeted postgraduate education include an intensive consideration not only of personal wishes and needs, but also of the actual opportunities in everyday business life. In this area, career advice can give valuable support. In the sense of a cooperative learning environment, the Career Centre accompanies you during your entire period of studies and provides decision aids appropriate to the situation in order to promote the evolution of your opportunities for individual development.
While maintaining the maximum level of integrity and confidentiality we would be happy to advise you about your questions and problems.
Benefits of this community for our alumni include:
- Local Chapters that allow alumni to meet up wherever life or business has taken them
- Local and international reunions and meetings
- Career/recruitment benefits
- Opportunities to give back to RSM via guest lectures, company presentations,workshops, functional area panels, mentoring, internships
- Lifelong learning: conferences, seminars, workshops, and executive education keep knowledge current and skills sharp
- Alumni databases: update information, see what former classmates and fellow alumniare doing
- Select invitations to regional academic, social and networking events